According to reports it may fetch upto 1 BILLION USD! - yes that's right! 1 BILLION USD! for the web hosting and domain sale business.
Amazing what you can make when you run a tight ship that actually makes money!
Making Money Online with Cash Making Online.
Many people think network marketing is a way to earn quick money – but they’re wrong! This kind of get rich quick mentality not only doesn’t actually work but it also damages the network marketing industry as a whole. In fact, possessing an earn money quick mentality is one sure way of guaranteeing failure. So, if you’re considering using this approach in your network marketing business, read on…
Which sounds like the better business model: Working flat-out to make an okay living – but probably getting burnt-out after a few months – or working slowly and steadily to build a business that will eventually provide a passive income of over $50,000? And what if this residual income could then be sustained for the rest of your life, even if you move on to other things?
It may seem like a no-brainer but the failure to appreciate the benefits of delayed gratification is one of the reasons so many people fail in network marketing. In case you still need convincing, here are a few more reasons why the get rich quick mentality is one of the slowest ways to grow a successful network marketing business:
- Network marketing works by using the efforts of many people to build an income. Instead of using 100% of your own time and energy you use 1% of the time and energy of 100 people.
- Network marketing is a lot more than just a sales industry – it is also a teaching industry. Although sales are integral to network marketing it is the person who is the better teacher who will ultimately be the most successful. Network marketing is about duplicating your efforts time and time again. No matter how great a salesperson you are, you can only reach a certain number of customers by yourself. That’s where the teaching comes in. A great teacher can have ten people selling a product – and those ten people can be teaching others to do the same. This way the potential is limitless!
- In network marketing you only start to earn the really big money once you’ve developed a really big team. Think of it like this: the commission you earn is never on your personal sales alone – it is paid on the volume of sales achieved across your entire network. So, the bigger the network the bigger the commission. But building this network takes time – a longer-term approach. Another reason why network marketing failure comes to those who plan to get rich quick.
- When people join network marketing companies for the wrong reasons they usually drop out fairly quickly. There are many reasons for this – financial problems due to getting in at the wrong level, or simply lack of training (back to teaching again!) Your downlines are the backbone of your business and if you don’t look after them and give them all the tools and support they need to build their own businesses you will cut off the supply of your own profits!
So ditch the get rich quick mentality and commit to working smart to build a great business – and build a great reputation along the way.
Get Me A Ticket! Is one of the UK's leading free to enter draw competition websites.
We offer consumers the chance to win fantastic prizes including cars, holidays, gadgets & cash completely free.
Whether you want to win Cars, Cash, Holidays, TV’s, Vouchers or Gadgets, it’s all at Get Me a Ticket dot com and all free to enter! We give away prizes every single day to our UK members, simply register for free today and you could soon see your name on their winners board.
Do I have make a purchase to enter the Get me a ticket
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE COMPETITIONS ON THE Get Me A Ticket WEBSITE.
This is a not an online money making idea, but given the nature of the offer, I thought I will include it here anyway.
* This works extremely well if you live near an aiprort like the Heathrow or Gatwick, where there is forever an endless demand for parking space.
Parking in busy cities and towns has become a nightmare, esp. in London & Manchester or any other big city for that matter, and with more demand for fewer spaces, the situation is getting worse.
Now a number of enterprising companies have come up with the idea of facilitating private rental contracts between people who own parking spaces, driveways or garages, and people looking for somewhere to park.
Interested, then read on.
The idea is relatively straightforward and simple. If you're looking for a parking space, you log on to one of the many parking rental websites that have sprung up in recent years (Your Parking Space, Park At My House and Park Let are just three of the companies offering this service). You type in the postcode of where you want to park (near your office, say, or a commuter-belt train station or a shopping area for that matter) and you will be presented with a list of local parking places, their availability and the cost of rental.
You then enter into a rental agreement with the space's owner. Availability is very much dependent on the owner's circumstances. Some people rent spaces that they don't use during working hours because they're at work themselves. Others rent out spaces on a 24-hour basis because they no longer have a need for a car. The possibilities are nearly endless: searching through the various websites you can find spaces that are available for just 30 minutes a day and other spaces that are on yearly leases with 24-hour access.
If you're the owner of a space: you have a small company with more spaces in the car park than you have employees; you have a driveway you don't use, or a garage that is surplus to requirements then you register with a website as a space owner. You fill in your postcode and set the terms under which you'd like to rent out your space. You can charge as little - or as much - as you like, but you should always be aware of supply and demand. If you live near shops and offices you are more likely to be able to attract a premium than someone whose driveway is a bus-ride away.
If you have a space you would like to rent, why not give it a go and try it out.
Other money making ideas are paid surveys, having a blog on a free site like blogger (read my post on How to make to make money online with blogger) or making your own site.
Paid Surveys as a means of making money online are quite the norm for those of you who can spare 20-30 minutes a day. They are for the determined, as you are likely to find completing market research surveys for cash is time-consuming, invasive and very, very dull.
It also happens to be very effective at Making Money Online.
Opportunities in this field are virtually endless too, with literally thousands of research groups vying for your time and attention. Perhaps the most well known of these is YouGov, whose methodology involves obtaining responses from an invited group of internet users at prices ranging from £0.50 to £2.00 per survey completed. Registration is free and relatively painless, though if you are planning on going down this route, you would do well to create another email account solely for the purpose of survey completion – your personal details are going to be getting bandied around an awful lot.
Now, it is not difficult to make money online with Blogger.com if you are getting some decent amount of traffic on it. In today’s post, we will go through some ways to make cash online using your blogger blog:
First things first, Google has banned selling text link ads – so doing anything like that will get you into trouble big time. That is big no-no. I am saying that upfront because that is one way very popular way of making money online.
Here are some ways to make cash online legitimately from your blogger blog.
1. Google Adsense:
Join Google Adsense publisher program and add Google Adsense textual and image ads in your blogger blog header, footer, sidebar or in the post section where you want them to appear. Adsense ads are highly customizable and can mix with your blog look quite easily. Every time someone clicks on an ad, you make cash! It is that simple!
2. Affiliate products:
You can make some good amount of money with affiliate sales if you have a blog about a particular niche or some specific product. Some of popular affiliate’s sites that you can try for selling affiliate products are ClickBank.com, e-junkie, Commission Junction and affilate future etc.
3. Private Ads:
You should create a ‘advertise here’ or ‘your ads here’ type of page on your blog if your blog is very popular in your targeted niche. There will be lots of advertisers in your niche who will be interested in placing some text or banner links on your blog for some fixed amount of money for a month or so. There will be even some advertisers who will be eager to pay you high amount of money for a review about their products and services on your blog.
4. In-text Adverting networks like Kontera and Infolinks :
Use in-text advertising networks available on internet like Kontera and Infolinks etc that allow you to place textual ads with in your blog content. When a user rolls over any of such link, an advertising pop-up box will open and when the user clicks on these ads, blog owners are able to make some money online with that click.
These are some of methods that you can use to make some decent cash online.